Monday, October 16, 2006

Coming Soon...

Sorry I haven't written for a little bit, first I was surprised that I was picked up by CocoaDevCentral and then I kept spending lots of time working on AssignmentTracker X. The Good news is im planning on an expansion into the LicenseKeeper app and will show you how to auto sort items in Core Data and always restore the length of columns the user sets them to in tables, and maybe a couple other little things if I get around to it. It's just an easy one to get me back on track of writting here more. For now I must work on getting AssignmentTracker X 2.0 Beta 1 out the door then I'll write here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to your writing on sorted items in Core Data, as I'm coding the same at the moment.

Anonymous said...

I have been using your assignment program and is now part of my "Necessary to survive" apps. I have trying to play around cocoa, and trying to figure out your program. I think it would be a great idea if somehow you could do a whole series of tutorials in how to build Assignment tracker. It would help you to rethink parts of the program and help those that are trying to start in cocoa. Ok, just a suggestion (Somebody else thinks that would be a terrific idea?)

Keep the great work.

 
...