Saturday, June 14, 2008

To all those who said hi during WWDC...

Thank you! I meet up with a bunch of people who actively follow me on this blog and on twitter and it was great to talk to every one of you from all over the world. You guys are what made WWDC great for me this year. I myself finally got to meet up with some people who i've been talking to for a while like Scotty, Scott Stevenson, Deric Horn and all the great people in Apple Developer Technical Support. I am amazed at how many people recognized me from such small pictures on my blog/twitter. Im normally a shy person (even though I try not to be), so this was a great experience to meet people left and right. Thanks to talking to some people I got some good ideas and requests of things to cover next here on Cocoa Samurai, as always if you have any requests feel free to write in any time. I'll start work on them right after I get caught up on my homework post-WWDC :\

No comments:

 
...